• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DUNN custom knife (Free) (Mailed -> Gone)

Dave King

This is a free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user is injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

dunn-custom1-s.jpg

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/dunn-custom1.jpg

dunn-custom2-s.jpg

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/dunn-custom2.jpg

I used this knife once or twice on deer. It's a delicate sort of knife, not a sturdy pry tool or a survival knife. The handle is Linen Micarta and the blade is ??? metal of some sort (I've forgotten).

The sheath has some blood stain and dirt on it.

Last edited:
MagMan

I believe we can do that. Understand that this is a delicate type knife and not a tough tool, Mr Dunn (I bought this a number of years ago) was very clear in telling me that this is a knife and not a chisel or pry bar.

Awsome skinner

Dave that looks like a beautifull skinning knife my father has a Boker skinner with a verry thin blade like this beautifull knife and it is just amasing to use but it is a delecate instrument not a chopping device.

Cheers Bill
Australia

wow dave! that was very nice of you, those are selling on ebay for around $90.
it's nice to see generosity like this.

thanks

90 bucks!!! **** it :mad:

In all seriousness, if another person can get use from an item I have stowed away (and will likely never use) then putting it to use seems proper..... And, I enjoy it (its also sort of my penance for a mean and nasty younger life).

90 bucks.... (I hope my wife doesn't see this).