• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DPMS LR.308 A3 Receiver (Assembled)

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
In stock DPMS LR.308 A3 Receiver (Assembled) 308-FTT-EA1 $285.00

3667.jpg

Completely assembled upper is ready for barrel installation and then attachment to a LR-308 Lower Receiver. Includes ejection port cover, forward assist and charging handle. Aluminum receiver has been T6 heat treated and hard coat anodized. Features: Forged from 7075 aluminum that has been T6 heat treated, hard coat anodized (Mil-A-8625A) Completely assembled, ready for installation of barrel (not included) Includes ejection port cover, forward assist and charging handle.

Mike @ CSGW

Last edited:
Mike,
I am interested in one, but have a question.
Would this receiver work to put together a 260 Rem ?
I have a DPMS LR 308 at present, and was thinking of getting a 260 Rem upper for it.
What else would I need to add to this receiver other than a barrel? I am not an expert on AR's.

Mike,
I am interested in one, but have a question.
Would this receiver work to put together a 260 Rem ?
I have a DPMS LR 308 at present, and was thinking of getting a 260 Rem upper for it.
What else would I need to add to this receiver other than a barrel? I am not an expert on AR's.

Yes it will work for a 260.00. I'm going to also do a 260. You will need a bolt and bolt carrier.

Mike @ CSGW