Do you hunt coyotes?

Do you hunt coyotes?

• YES

Votes: 1,658 83.7%
  • NO

Votes: 322 16.3%

• Total voters
Haven't hunted in over 10 years, but I used to on the farm/ranch in South Dakota. Might give it a go here in MI if I can find a landowner or someone else to hunt with together.

Love to blast song dogs

I usually manage to kill a few yote's here in MS every year. However I love to hunt them out West. Usually coyote hunting combines well with antelope hunting. I have had to interrupt many antelope hunts for yote's, but most of the time I interrupt or should I say end the yote's hunt. There are a bunch of rabbits out there in WY that owe me.:p

Yep, I hunt them mostly in the summertime when school is out and big game hunting isn't in season. I use the same rifle as when I big game hunt so it is a very good way to get familiar with the rifle.

dog hunting

I been hunting yotes for 20years now, I started when I was thirteen. Back when you ordered the call from a mail order trapping magazine and nobody knew what calling was.

brent

I shoot mangy ones and packs that are terrorizing livestock in the area. It is the most exciting hunting I've ever done. I don't use digital callers unless I go with my dad. I usually use a burnham brothers call. Its a real rush.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.