• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Deleated

Bluerock1

CRF1200M001.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Leica CRF 1200 As New

As new Leica CRF 1200 Rangefinder. I just bought this from a local guy but I was not paying attention to the details as it measures in meters and I want yards. I can't return it so my loss your gain. $475.00 OBO shipped in the lower 48. Call 630 494 3976 or email [email protected].

Thanks for looking,
Bill

Bill, Look in the battery compartment there should be a little red button you can turn to switch from yards to meters. hope this helps,Terry

Bill, Look in the battery compartment there should be a little red button you can turn to switch from yards to meters. hope this helps,Terry

Not on the new CRF modle, on the box it is indicated by a "Y" after the modle. " CRF 1200-Y " or if you remove the battery there is a sticker in there with a "Y" on it. So there is actually two different units for yards or meters.

Jeff

Did you buy it from a local guy or off e-bay?

Not on the new CRF modle, on the box it is indicated by a "Y" after the modle. " CRF 1200-Y " or if you remove the battery there is a sticker in there with a "Y" on it. So there is actually two different units for yards or meters.

Jeff

First I'd heard of that. I thought all the units were switchable to yds or meters. Good to know.