• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance XM stock/chassis

I almost bought this cuz of how cheap it is but I dont need it so here you go....

I have insufficient privileges to reply.
dammmmmit.

I don't do well with technical BS.
Modern medicine is most necessary here.

Last edited:
I have an AG Alpine hunter that's bedded for a Defiance AnTi XM that I'll probably try to sell when I get it back from the gunsmith. DM me if you might be interested

Did it sell?
Hi. This is mine/my post. I had it posted here a while back as well, but expired. Yes, it's still available. Someone on rokslide has inquired regarding weight etc, which is 2.9lb. Just need it gone. I also have AG Composites Alpine Hunter (1.8lb) that's inlet for same LonePeak Fuzion Medium, proof sendero, etc.

Hopefully for op's sake I'm wrong, but didn't Defiance go to the xm+ so that their actions would universally fit with others' (stiller, lone peak, etc) mid length actions inlet? I thought the original xm was spaced slightly shorter, hence the +

Last edited:
Hi. This is mine/my post. I had it posted here a while back as well, but expired. Yes, it's still available. Someone on rokslide has inquired regarding weight etc, which is 2.9lb. Just need it gone. I also have AG Composites Alpine Hunter (1.8lb) that's inlet for same LonePeak Fuzion Medium, proof sendero, etc.
Pm sent re AG stock