Deer you see with no tag!!

That's a monster. Is the hunting season open where this buck was photographed? You should be living out there!

That is a monster. This year I took a friend of mine hunting to a place I have hunted for years. He had a tag, I did not. After I pushed a group of small bucks to him, I found a nice 4x4 in his bed only 60 yards from me...He was close to 30" and when he took off he was absolutely just fat as can be. Next year...

That's a monster. Is the hunting season open where this buck was photographed? You should be living out there!

The season closed on the 14th. My hunting buddy had a tag and was looking for that deer but never seen him only heard he was out there. Now after the season I have seen him three times. What luck. I probably won't get drawn either next year but I think I will buy an archery tag and try and get him with the bow. Will be interesting what he looks like next year. Trust me if the season was still open and I had a tag I wouldn't have taken pics of him, there would be pics of me holding him. haha. This is the next best thing than having him on my wall.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts