• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Wichester Model 70 7 mm Mag

I apologize if I mislead anyone in thinking that by "custom" I meant some high speed, moded out rifle, I am no expert by no means, just a guy that likes shooting, and discussing weapons. I'm young and still have much to learn, Ik that. I've never once lied about any specifics on the gun, I might not know the exact number simply because a lack of equipment, time, And resources. I've simply provided the information that is being provided to me. When I said custom all I implied was that the gun has been modified, which to me is custom even if the detail is as minor as reducing the amount of pressure to squeeze the trigger.

Let me say that I have yet to receive an email to post pics for you in addition to the fact that you have failed to provide pics thus far on your own and we are now 5 pages into this thread. You have now written, as a criticism, to another member that they have made a judgement without even looking at the rifle or even a picture of it.

My advice, which I believe to be sound, is to email pics (which should have been done already for someone eager to sell a rifle) or put this sale to rest.

Let me say that I have yet to receive an email to post pics for you in addition to the fact that you have failed to provide pics thus far on your own and we are now 5 pages into this thread. You have now written, as a criticism, to another member that they have made a judgement without even looking at the rifle or even a picture of it.

My advice, which I believe to be sound, is to email pics (which should have been done already for someone eager to sell a rifle) or put this sale to rest.

I sent you 2 pics not even 5 min after you asked ill send them again tho.

from email sent to me by devildog:

Winchesterrifle2_zpsf8cff0eb.jpg

Winchesterrifle_zpsd26e9fc9.jpg

Also, and this is just my opinion, you devalued the rifle by a substantial margin by shortening the barrel to 19" on a magnum. The members on this forum look at a 19" barrel on a magnum caliber as blasphemy. You will be better off, here anyway, selling the scope separately and letting the rifle go as a donor action. If you get your asking price, kudos to you. I am telling you this as an honest assessment, but I seriously doubt you will get anywhere near that number on this forum.

Good luck to you.

All Apologies ......Im new at this......Maybe if I pay attention I might catch a hot tip or to from ya on this reloading Mumbo Jumbo your talkin about :D

You sir are a funny dude! I'm enjoying this thread immensely! I'm into all the spelling and grammatical errors......I love the "reloading jumbo jumbo" thing. LOL.