• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Toyhauler for Sale or Trade

Wileym20

I had this custom toyhauler built for a one or two man hunting trailer, but ran out of funds to finish. It's a removeable box bolted down to a 18' car hauler. The trailer has a new wood floor, new rotors on one side, and all new lights. It does need new fenders. The box has custom doors on the sides for under bunk storage, a refrigerator that runs off A/C or propane, and two bunks. Its set up with a 30 amp RV service to run off shore power, but also has 12 volt lights for use off grid. It has wiring for exterior lights as well. It's insulated but needs interior and lighting finished up. I have over $7,000 invested, and I'm asking $5,500 OBO. Im also interested in trades for a 4 wheeler, long range rifle, or high end optics. Please give me a call to discuss and thanks for looking.

Wiley 580-741-0019

Attachments

• IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    945.4 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 301
Last edited:
I had this custom toyhauler built for a one or two man hunting trailer, but ran out of funds to finish. It's a removeable box bolted down to a 18' car hauler. The trailer has a new wood floor, new rotors on one side, and all new lights. It does need new fenders. The box has custom doors on the sides for under bunk storage, a refrigerator that runs off A/C or propane, and two bunks. Its set up with a 30 amp RV service to run off shore power, but also has 12 volt lights for use off grid. It has wiring for exterior lights as well. It's insulated but needs interior and lighting finished up. I have over $7,000 invested, and I'm asking $5,500 OBO. Im also interested in trades for a 4 wheeler, long range rifle, or high end optics. Please give me a call to discuss and thanks for looking.

Wiley 580-741-0019
Price drop, $4,500 OBO. I need to get this moved. Really interested in trades, make me an offer. Thanks

Willing to trade for 15x56 Swarovski's, straight across? Need to get this trailer moved, make me an offer.

I'm traveling through Colorado on my way to Vernal Friday, will deliver...