Custom Load Development and Ammunition

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Hammer Bullets is now offering custom load development and ammunition.

The web site is currently getting updated to show this service. There is a page there to read but now item loaded to purchase yet. Should be done tomorrow.

In short we are offering customers to send us their rifle and we will do all the load development for it with Hammer Bullets. We will keep each individual rifle in our data base for future work up if needed. We will also share the data for those that want to reload their own after we do the load development. We will also develop drop charts and data for the individual rifles.

This is a very specialized service and will require conversation prior to the start of load development so that we are all on the same page regarding final product.

The basic charge for load development is $350 and requires the purchase of a minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition.

This is a great service for those who do not reload or those who are getting started with reloading.

Steve Davis

Very cool Steve finally a company that is willing to load for an amazing bullet. If you guys would have started a few years earlier I prob would have never got into reload at all. I will be in touch maybe my 300blk will air the trip out to you after all. Lol at least I know the new loads would be done so when I get a free weekend I could fly down and try them on some pigs.

Cool. Just say the word. We should be able to completely ring out the Blk out bullet this week. I hope.

Steve

Would depend on needed supplies. Namely brass. Or if we have to order dies or something odd.

What cal have you got?

Steve

I have a .340 Weatherby, MK V action, 24" Lilja bbl (I believe 1-10"), in a H S Precision stock with aluminum bedding block. I can supply some Norma virgin brass (how many would you need?). Barrel has 170 rounds through it, and I followed Lilja's barrel break-in procedure. Current load is a Swift 225 A-Frame.

Last edited:
I have a .340 Weatherby, MK V action, 24" Lilja bbl (I believe 1-10"), in a H S Precision stock with aluminum bedding block. I can supply some Norma virgin brass (how many would you need?). Barrel has 170 rounds through it, and I followed Lilja's barrel break-in procedure. Current load is a Swift 225 A-Frame.

We figure the custom load development service with the agreement that the customer would then purchase a minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition. If you supplied the brass for ammunition we would subtract that from the price of the ammunition.

Steve

Whats your best guess for a 7mm rem mag as far as lead times are concerned? I'd be very interested if you could dream up something for my rifle, but I'm on a bit of a time constraint as I'm heading to Montana in October

I've got zero rounds down the tube, which I'm not sure if that's good or bad..

Whats your best guess for a 7mm rem mag as far as lead times are concerned? I'd be very interested if you could dream up something for my rifle, but I'm on a bit of a time constraint as I'm heading to Montana in October

I've got zero rounds down the tube, which I'm not sure if that's good or bad..

Brass looks to be readily available, so I would say we can turn around inside two weeks not counting shipping time. I have a large recurring bullet order monthly that I am in between now. But I am sure that we would be able to get it done even if that order comes in soon. Daylight till 10PM now.:D

Send me an email to: [email protected] and we can go over the details.

Steve

This is a pretty cool service, I couldn't imagine getting paid for it. I load for several buddies and more often than not end up putting my own money into their rifles and loads.:rolleyes:

I sent you a PM.

This is a pretty cool service, I couldn't imagine getting paid for it. I load for several buddies and more often than not end up putting my own money into their rifles and loads.:rolleyes:

I sent you a PM.

I know exactly what you are talking about. :)

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.