• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7mm-08 built by LRI in SD

arbogb062

Custom Remington 700 7mm-08 barreled action built by Long Rifles Inc out of Sturgis, SD. Barrel is a Bartlein M24 contour finished at 22." PTG Bottom Metal, AI 5 round clip, Ross Schuler 4 port brake, Surgeon Tactical Bolt Knob, Bolt Fluted, Barreled Action Cerakoted, Bolt Cerakoted Black, Night Force 20 MOA base (bedded), Timney Straight Trigger set at 2#, Manners T5A stock bedded, 8-40 base threads, Oversized and pinned recoil lug. Action started as a Factory Remington 700 SA. Long Rifles Inc did the Tier 1 Accurizing, muzzle threading, barrel chambering, 2 color cerakote, installed and timed the brake, 8-40 base threads, threaded and installed the bolt knob, fluted bolt and fluted the barrel. Gun has around 150 rounds down the tube and will shoot in the .2-.3's if shooter does its part. Gun weighs around 10.5# with optics. Selling to fund a .260 AI build. Will include load data with gun.

Gun only; NO scope, rings, bipod or sling $2,400

Gun with scope, rings, level and bipod $3,400 (Vortex Viper PST FFP 6x24-50 Mil/Mil; Vortex Precision Low Rings, Vortex Level, Harris Bipod)

I do have Forster Ultra Seating Die, Sizing Dies, 50 +/- pcs of brass, and 300-400 162 gr AMAX's that can be sold with the gun. I will take an inventory on exact number of brass, bullets etc. and get a price. Will not sell reloading items until gun is sold.

Thanks,

Brandon
Cell 410-829-06six seven

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Man, love that stock! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks the gun does look good with that stock. I've had her for about 3 years now and it has hammered some big white tail bucks.

Reloading items:

44 loaded
15 brass prepped and primed
13. 3x fired not prepped or deprimed
338 loose 162gr AMAX's
Forster ultra micrometer seating die
Forster FL sizing die

All brass is norma brand. All brass is annealed after every firing.

Gun only $2,400

Gun with optics, scope mounts, scope level, bipod $3,400

Add $200 to either above package for all reloading components

20170326_173016.jpg

Last edited:
Trades I'd entertain are:

Glass: Vortex Razor Gen II or Nightforce ATACR
Guns: Bennelli M4 Tactical, Desert Eagle .50 AE in black only,
Parts: Defiance Deviant SA (.260 AI build), Manners EH-5A Stock for Defiance Deviant Action, Bartlein 6.5mm Sendero contour 1:8" Twist 29"or longer, or Proof Research 6.5mm Barrel 1:8" Twist 28" or longer.

Obviously cash on whichever end is needed to make fair.

What kind of velocities are your getting with the 162s?

What kind of velocities are your getting with the 162s?

2670 fps is velocity and I believe that is with 46.5 gr of H4350 which is a mild load. I think 48 or 49 grains is max published load for H4350 for 7mm08. I will double check on the H4350 gr tonight.

Recent Posts