• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom-6x284-272-tightneck

Yea-I-am-basically-loosing-my-***-on-this-one-and-someone-will-get-a-great-deal-and-not-have-to-wait-for-the-thing-to-be-completed.

Jake

Dude, If I had the money I would help you out but I am flat line broke. Unless you will take like 300 I cant afford it but I will btt it.

Screech-add-an-extra-zero-to-the-$300-and-we-have-deal-LOL.-Thanks-for-bump-it-really-helps-me-out.

Jake

Trying-to-keep-at-the-top.-I-don't-want-anybody-to-not-see-this-baby.

wildcat cant check my email right now so I am PMing you a # if you would give me a call tomorrow if still available.

Yes-it-is-still-available.-There-are-a-couple-of-people-interested-but-it-has-not-sold-yet.

Jake

Did you get my PM with my phone number? I am still waiting on your call. I cant check my email until I can get to my office and remove some huge databases off the server. If I try to do it with my slow home connection it would take all week. Either give me a PM with your number or call the number I PMd to you. I would like to discuss the gun with you. I know a little, but would like your opinion on whether the gun would fit my needs, or whether I should just have someone build what I need. At least it will go BTT if not needed.

I cant swear that PMs works...as I have never gotten one, but it will let me send them.....at least I think it is sending them. If you are not getting them I will email my phine number once I get to the office tomorrow.