• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ~Custom 257WBY~ on Stiller Predator 4SALE with PICS!!!!

Popapi

Guys I have a 257 Weatherby for sale here that has approximately 358 rounds down the tube that was built by Steve Baldwin at Mechanical Accuracy here in Jones Ok. I have a custom Lucas bore guide that will also come with it. It has 2 rub marks on rear of the stock that's by cheek piece that can't be seen in pictures. Other than that its in great shape. Last picture is 66.7grns of RL25 under a 115grn Berger VLD. 2450.00 shipped insured in hard case to your FFL. If wanting a Jewell trigger add 200.00. Specifications are below. Thanks for your interest!
1.Stiller Predator LA/Magnum.
2.Rock Creek 1-10 twist 25" barrel fluted by Karl.
3.Bell and Carlson duratouch ADL stock bedded by Steve @ Mechanical Accuracy.
4.CeraKoted OD Green and Brown by the innovators themselves NIC Industries. Flutes in bolt and barrel are brown CeraKoted.
5.Talley lightweight 30MM medium rings.
6.Remington tuned trigger @ approximately 2lbs.
25i64va.jpg

2dlk5ed.jpg

k36osk.jpg

2146zk8.jpg

2mwutl4.jpg

I have seen this rifle in person and Popapi is meticulous with his rifles, this thing is gorgeous and a lazer. Wish I had the funds for this!!

Do you know what reamer freebore was to chamber the barrel? I had a Remington CDL in 257 WBY and the freebore was 80 TH. Seating the bullet as far out in the case as possible, the closest I could get to the lands of the rifling was 80TH.

Do you know what reamer freebore was to chamber the barrel? I had a Remington CDL in 257 WBY and the freebore was 80 TH. Seating the bullet as far out in the case as possible, the closest I could get to the lands of the rifling was 80TH.
Just spoke with Steve the smith that built it and the freebore is standard. Thanks for your interest!

I keep looking at this rifle on various websites. Will someone please buy it so I do not have to explain to my wife that I bought another rifle....

Popapi,
Just walked in the door from San Antonio. Purchased that Pierce action you sent the link to on armslist. Seven hour drive, but it was worth the drive. Thanks for the heads up on that action. Sending it all to the smith as soon as I get my reamer from Kiff.

Recent Posts