Curious question

I'm not sure why they would send you an incomplete reamer print form. That's a red flag.
I'd avoid PTG, maybe they've changed but from my personal experience and all the horror stories you hear it's surprising they are still in business.
JGS or Manson should be able to help you out with a reamer if this fails.

FWIW this is what a reamer print should look like
Because there are people out there who want to start with clean worksheets to work with and populate them with their specifications.

My go-to gunsmith has a pretty good relationship with PT&G (and other reamer makers) without any issues. My chamber reamer for my .338 Thor was built by Manson (before he retired), but my sizing reamer was by PT&G.

For my .338 Thor (NMI), I asked Manson for their .338 NM. I crossed out the measurements I wanted to improve. I submitted it to them, and they returned a reamer printout with all my changes.

For my .338 Thor (NMI), I asked Manson for their .338 NM. I crossed out the measurements I wanted to improve. I submitted it to them, and they returned a reamer printout with all my changes
This is the way I've always done it. Start with existing measurements and change what you want,

I suppose you could start with a blank sheet and fill out what you need but I don't think that was the intention when they sent him the print, it sounds like he's already ordered it.

This is the way I've always done it. Start with existing measurements and change what you want,

I suppose you could start with a blank sheet and fill out what you need but I don't think that was the intention when they sent him the print, it sounds like he's already ordered it.
I did have it ordered but I canceled it. They wouldn't let me make changes on the print. They kept pushing back. I wanted less body taper, and I wanted to decrease the length of the neck, and push the shoulder forward some. I am doing a custom build and do not want to settle. PTG has always been great to me in the past. They do make great products. Im now looking to go a different way. Back to square one . Im sorry for all the time ya'll have invested in helping me. I honestly am grateful. So now I'm going to have someone build me a really big 30 cal! Going to get it right.

Darrin

I get similar speed in my 30 SM as I did my 300 RUM, I'd go for one of those, assuming you already have that action with .540 bolt face. If you had a .590 BF I'd look at 300 NM (probably improved) or if you wanted a real monster 30-33XC

I get similar speed in my 30 SM as I did my 300 RUM, I'd go for one of those, assuming you already have that action with .540 bolt face. If you had a .590 BF I'd look at 300 NM (probably improved) or if you wanted a real monster 30-33XC
I like it! So I am picking up an action with a .590 bolt face. The two im looking at are
1. 300 terminator which is 30-388 lapua improved with +p chamber. from Deffensive Edge or
2. 300 Norma Mag improved alex wheeler reamer print.
But my barrel is taking a year, fingers crossed I get it earlier. Going to get my parts together.

Darrin