Crossbow Shooters - What are you shooting?

Second year for the Barnett Penitrator, has yet to fill a tag but I is learning:D
Getting ready for the pronghorn opener on the 15th of August.

Hey guys I have 2 Barrnet Revolutions and they are awesome . First one I bought shot a doe thru the front shoulder facing me and the bolt came out near her tail . That is what sold me on penetration of a crossbow , the bolt kept going and never found it ! The second I bought at a yard sale for $50 , both have the Barrnet 4X BDC scopes and thumbhole stocks . I gave one to my father inlaw but he cant cock the bow , 2 Heart attacks and a stroke has made him very week and cheep he wont spring for the cocking crank ! :rolleyes:

Excaliber vortex!!! Wicked simple crossbow. I can kill them dead out to 40 yards. Could probably hit at 50 just haven't practice enough with it. Excalibur carbon arrows and 100 gr grizz tricks by slick tricks.

I currently shoot a Barnett PredAtor but have a TAC15i ordered for the first of the year. Why the first of the year? Cause they're making some "improvements" for 2013. Hopefully, I'll get it in time to use it in the winter Bow season here in NJ. Back to the Barnett PredAtor. I came up with a way to de-cock the x-bow without shooting it. I do this by putting a string through the second largest hole in the trigger and pulling it with my teeth while pulling up on the cocking rope. Just make sure the hooks are on the string securely. Works good for me. This way, you don't have to carry a target to your hunting spot or shoot your arrows into the ground. Jonnymac

Shooting the Excalibur IBEX SMF (Synthetic Main Frame). Comes as a kit. Add in some broadheads and you're hunting.

I added the stock extender for more length of pull, the cheek piece, two Flemish Dyna-Flite strings, the stringing aid, padded case, upgraded the stock scope to the Excalibure Shadow Zone, SWHACKER broadheads (100 grain). So far I love mine. Chronographed with arrow/broadhead combo and the Dyna-Flite string at 303 FPS (10-shot average). Ridiculously accurate at all yardages up to and including 50 yards once sighted in at 20.

Im shooting a Parker Gale Force. Redhot 4x illuminated scope. Parker arrows and Montec 100 broadheads. This thing is a tack driver. Very impressive!

I'm new to crossbows. Just bought a tenpoint stealth SS. I was shooting 2 1/2 inch groups at 50yds so I can't complain