• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper M52 280 AI

slas

Up for sale again is my Cooper 280 AI. I purchased this several years ago from member here. He was the second owner and claimed to have put around 250 rounds through it. I have put about 50. It's been sitting in the safe and is in great condition. I had grand elk plans that never came to fruition. I've lowered the price to $1900 on the rifle. If you want rings, die and new Peterson brass add another $100. If you want the NightForce on top of it add another $2,000. Will do full package for 4K out the door. I can't provide any targets since I really didn't do very much round development on it. After all the reloading supplies became scarce I shelved it and just haven't done much with it, other than store it.

Attachments

• coop1.jpg
    coop1.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 200
  • coop2.jpg
    coop2.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 199
  • coop3.jpg
    coop3.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 206
  • coop4.jpg
    coop4.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 210
Uugh I wish I could swing this. I've got a matching rifle in 6.5/284 that absolutely hammers. The wife has basically laid claim to it soooo…..🥺🥺

Well, I'm sure the cheek rest and the scope with rail are 2+ lbs, so it's a comfortable 8 lbs without the rail, NF/pad...that's manageable in the elk mountains.

Btw that's a gorgeous rifle and I'd be all over it if I didn't have 280 AI's in my safe. Still got me 🤔

Recent Posts