• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***CLOSED DUE TO SCAM by Huddy****WTS: One of a kind NF ATACR MOAR-T C526 w/MT

UnfairAdvantage

WTS: One of a kind C526 ATACR MOAR-T with matching A257 Unimount 1.44". All cerakote done by MCM Firearms. Pattern is Kryptek Highlander.

PM me with any additional questions. Sorry No TRADES OR SEPERATING OF SCOPE AND MOUNT.

$2100.00 shipped. PayPal gift or + 3%

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 10
Re: WTS: One of a kind NF ATACR MOAR-T C526 w/MT

This guy that calls himself 'huddy' is an absolute fraud! I need to post details but don't know where to post it. Please avoid 'huddy' at all costs!!

Re: WTS: One of a kind NF ATACR MOAR-T C526 w/MT

This thread will be closed based on a fraudulent purchase attempt by "huddy". Please be well aware not to engage in any sort of transaction with this guy.

He was horrible with communication. A week and a half after speaking up for the scope sends tracking information for a USPS priority envelope that contained a very poorly counterfeited cashier's check from citibank. The check was made for $2500.00 more than the purchase price.

Hopefully this helps prevent his next attempt.

Evidently the same *** hole tried the same thing with me on an ATACR I had for sale. I just received his fake cashiers check today. I didn't know his screen name because he only corresponded with me ViA text. He called himself James Wilder, on his fake check the ******* forgot and put a different name.