• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell DMR2

gohring3006

G3 reticle non illuminated, Seekins/vortex rings. I believe they are 1.0"" I have the box for them as well just forgot to look. Pretty nice anti ant level.
Barely used, it's got maybe 40 shots under it of 6.5 creedmoor. Comes with box and all the contents. 900$ shipped pp ff only no notes. We could discuss other payment methods if we've done business before.
AA8F4121-64C5-4152-907D-00FDDEADF665.jpeg
08A07322-2C04-49D5-9083-4F3FA6E3B698.jpeg
667364EB-FD0B-4D15-BA65-AAE9CC62437C.jpeg

Last edited:
I have 2 of these, they are FANTASTIC scopes for the money!!!! Who da thunk a Bushnell could be so good!!!
I don't think there's a better option in their current market value. Very robust, truly a duty worthy optic. I'd keep it, but some unexpected bills popped up and these tend to move pretty quickly.

Roger that, why are you selling? Looks like a nice rig...
I edited my reply. Got some unexpected bills that popped up and these tend to sell quick.

750$ for scope
100$ for rings
50$ to ship and insure it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump guys. I honestly don't think you'll buy a more robust and mechanically sound scope in its current market value. The track record on these are superb and has been since the gen 1 several years ago. You don't read too many if any threads of these failing, they are beat up on the prs circuit with no problems to speak of.

Price drop
800$
PP f&f only no notes.
Rings level and everything that comes in the box.
I can ship first thing in the morning with insurance.