• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brunton Eclipse Compass (Free) (Gone->Mailed)

Dave King

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user in injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

brunton-compass1-s.jpg

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/brunton-compass1.jpg

brunton-compass2-s.jpg

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/brunton-compass2.jpg

This Compass is NOT an easy to use item, not a good choice for a beginner. I have had it for many years and still have trouble finding my way out of the basement using it.

It is a quality item, just not an easy to use item.

Last edited:
Odd as it may seem, it appears that when I named a folder on my internet site as LRH (lower case on my website) the Long Range Hunting site changed the case to UPPER CASE and killed the link. I eventually needed to remove any lrh text from my picture link(s).

Dave,
I am very interested in the compass because I broke my Suunto that I use at work a few months ago. I am an Engineer and use a compass to check az coming into and leaving highway curves.

Post and I can discuss further.
dkn

unvisable

I'll get back to this tomorrow but I believe you can have it... Can't get lost using this critter if you're sitting on a hardtop road I guess.