• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bronze wildlife art

Robert J. Adler

I've collected bronze art of wildlife since the early 80's. Am trying to thin the piles of stuff and have pieces for sale. All are limited editions and excellent quality. Lion, wolf, moose, grizzly, sheep, mtn. goat, elk. Send me a note if interested and I will send details and pics of what you want to see. Prices range from $200 to $600, delivery included. All but one are lost-wax originals. Bob

Sent brief descriptions and prices. The MT guy who did the moose is Dale Wood(?) and the elk on marble shown, ram not shown, is by Cindy Burleson in Austin. Hope you got your e address listed right, as I thought it should be @global.net but you have golbal.net. We'll see and I will resend if it does not go thru. Thanks, Bob BUNCH OF PICS, TOO.

B Alder,
I sent a PM yesterday, I don't know if it went thru. If you have any bronzes left for sale, please send pics, sizes, & prices. Thanks. Greg

mtstcon(at)wavecom.net