• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED brand new leica geovid 10 x 42 hd for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold pend funds lol thanks chumps for trying to derail my sale but right always wins out in the end

hope all you loser boys can see that the truth and cream will always drown you idiots that think you know everything all and btw i sold these for over my asking price so kiss my *** chumps lol

hope all you loser boys can see that the truth and cream will always drown you idiots that think you know everything all and btw i sold these for over my asking price so kiss my *** chumps lol

Classy Guy...

Classy Guy...

I'm sure there was an intense bidding war to claim captain sunshine's overpriced binos. I also that I saw Sasquatch riding a purple unicorn across the pasture this afternoon, but I didn't have a $2,050+ pair of Geovid's to be certain. Oh well.

$2275 chump so mouth off all you like sonny boy lol you losers just never learn

What a disgrace to the uniform...my dog has more class and that is a fact.

What a disgrace to the uniform...my dog has more class and that is a fact.
we aint wearin uniforms here son im simply stating facvts to you self righteous morons so grow up and mind your own business

Status
Not open for further replies.