• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Blumboss33

woodnut

Guys, I ain't calling him a troll, but, I don't believe he is the Clyde Nelson he says he is. I thought I was buying 2 NF scopes at a very low price. But the post office tried to deliver the check twice to the address he gave and it came back. He talks, emails, in a way a Clyde Nelson of Iowa would not. There seems to be a Spanish(?) influence and several inconsistencies in his story. Then he wanted me to wire the money via Western Union and he knew all about them! My check is staying here.

Thanks for the heads up! I have been shopping for a NXS for a couple of months and the good deals seem to be offered by new members with sketchy posts. It's a shame, but I'm getting paranoid after talking to guys who don't know what they are selling.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.