Best method to store compound bow when not in use ?

H82MISS

Just wanted to ask how you store/hang your compound when not using for any length of time after seasons are done. I practice year round- but when I leave for a work trip- just wondered whats best way/method to store bow. Thanks

I wax the string and put it in its hard case so I don't look at it and get tempted to lose arrows in the snow. I've never backed down limbs, don't really see what the benefit is. This bow is a 7 year old Hoyt and it hasn't had any issues from my approach.

I also just wax it and stow it away. I personally don't even use a case. Just goes in a corner. But I have a designated room we in the house call "the war room" for stuff like that. For easy access.

I wax the string and put it in its hard case so I don't look at it and get tempted to lose arrows in the snow. I've never backed down limbs, don't really see what the benefit is. This bow is a 7 year old Hoyt and it hasn't had any issues from my approach.
Same here. I have a Hoyt carbon element don't change a thing just put it in the case.

I like my stick bows more for decoration but simple wall pegs is all you need if you want it on the wall.
IMG_1400.jpeg

Ive got a hoyt and run the go sticks. I just put a towel under my bottom cam, leave my quiver on, hang my release on it, and leave it in my office. Its stable and easy to grab and go.

Since weather is a non-issue(FL), I shoot four to five days each week, there is no need to think about storing. Reducing poundage IMO would serve no benefit.