• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Benchmark Barrels- Barrel Blank buy

Jump on this guys, good quality barrels from great people. just had one done for me and they were pretty quick, getting it done.

finish length means chambered length or barrel black finish length??? and is HV like sendero contour?

kasey

HV = heavy varmint contour = usually 5" of straight shank that straight tapers down to 0.90" to 0.940" muzzle diameter, depending on if Krieger or other maker -- Rem Sendero contour is a lighter/thinner in profile = usually 2" of basically straight shank that arc contours down to about 0.940 at 4.5 inches out and then tapers to 0.830" at the muzzle = about 2.5 - 2.75 lbs difference in weight for equivalent barrel lengths...if that is helpful...

If you want a chrome moly just add it to the blank box on the form. I'm gonna keep it open till we hit 100 barrels or Feb 1.
Thanks for the clarification for the guys on the Kreig HV as that is correct!
Happy Turkey day!

Great Barrels, I have been using them in the PRS events, and OPPS club matches.
2-1st place, 2-2nd place, and 6 top ten finishes for the year.

The deadline is Feb 1, if you want CM just call me at the shop 3606522594.

I have bought 5 Benchmark barrels this year. But all of mine are fluted. No group buy on fluted barrels. Need a couple more.:D

I have bought 5 Benchmark barrels this year. But all of mine are fluted. No group buy on fluted barrels. Need a couple more.:D

I called and asked about this. No discount for flutes but just add $120.00 to your order and make a note on the order form or call and place your order.