• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Arsenal SAM7uf AK47 Milled Underfolder 7.62x39

G19Jeeper

Great shape, only the normal wear on muzzle and on reciever from safety. Very cool rifle. Will come with original cleaning kit and accessories. I have the box but the cheap cardboard is pretty beatup. Not sure it's worth the hassle. Round count is about 1000 rds. I put about a case worth of ammo through in the 6 years I've owned it. I bought it new. Will come with original 5 rd Magazine. Not really your long range shooter but I made 8/10 hits on a 12 inch target at 340 yards with it off my four wheeler seat 😁.

For those that may not know, these start as a 10 lb billet and takes 9 hrs to machine. NOT your run of the mill AK.

I am looking to do an SBR build with a CZ Bren 11" and it's gonna take some money so this is on the chopping block.

Sell for $1800 shipped. If you are local I can do a package deal on a bunch of good brass cased non corrosive ammo and various 30 rd mags.
Screenshot_20240328_201140_Gallery.jpg