Arizona

jbs2014

So I found out that I will be moving to Southeast Arizona this summer. Anybody know of any places to shoot that are Cheytac and 50 BMG friendly?

Thank you

2014, no organized ranges in the area. Would find a mountain/hill to shoot against, measure yardage and shoot. We go to the desert here and shoot against a hill up to 1000yds. No range Nazis and don't have to stop shooting every 15 minutes.

Like Dosh mentioned, plenty of spots to make your own for the day......just stay away from the hippies on the outskirts of Bisbee.....hahaha.

I have found that it is good to check the local town boundaries and most have a no shooting policy, so got out an map and found good desert location that is on BLM, I think, anyway it has been used to shoot for ever. Talked to local gun range and they also recommended it. have shot out there for months with no problems.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.