• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***AR500 Steel targets*** 6x6 and 12x12 ,Dirt CHEAP!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
I ordered some AR 500 targets for personal use and for use of some local ranges. I have some extras now that I will need to get rid of. I have the following for sale:
AR500 6"x6" plate with two 1/2" holes for hanging. These targets are 1/2 inch thick. I like shooting this size target with my 50 Cal muzzleloader at 50 yards but you can use it for any gun you would like at any distance you like for the most part.

Pricing is very cheap as I am just trying to get rid of these and is as follows. Steel is not painted,these are painted only for the pictures. You can paint them whatever color you would like. If you would like it painted with a black dot in the center like the pictures add $2 per target.

If you buy 20 or more targets I will pay for shipping!!!

6"x6" 1/2" thick. $15 per target. Shipping will be $15 for up to 8 targets.

12"x12" 3/8" thick. $40 per target. Shipping will be $16 for up to 4 targets.
ALL the 12x12 plates are spoken for.
I only have 8 4 0-12x12 targets.

I am going to sell my own personal stash of 12x12 targets. If you would like a couple let me know. These targets have two holes and are new as well.

I have lots of the 6x6 targets.

PM me if you are interested or let me know how many you would like. USPS MO or paypal plus 3.5 percent. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

iegxa9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ***AR500 Steel targets*** 6x6 ,Dirt CHEAP!!

Hi how much do the 6X6 targets weigh? i will take as many make up under 20 pound and that way you could post them in a flat rate USPS meium box it is around $42us worldwide.
Please pm me with payment details

Cheers Bill

I'll order some too.

I'll go postage like my my buddy Wild Bill?
Just in case there any left!

Thanks jcvibby,
Will get the money to you as soon as you give me your details.:D

Thats fine guys, I have never shipped over there, so I dont know the cost, whatever the cost is that is fine. The plates weights about 8 pounds each.

No issue I have a full set up pay pal account so I will add the 3.5%.

Finding the most economical way of posting them is the issue.. Our Buddy Wild Billl
may have some ideas as he ships stuff all the time.. I was hoping to get 4 thats around 32 lbs. Otherwise two shipmenst x2 may bet the go..

Herb you might need 2.5 plates in each flat rate box that way you can get 5.

LOL

Bill

We will need them ..shooting steel way out there. I suppose you want me to cut them down with a stanley knife!

You are funny!

i need then for penetration testing if you have any small offcuts of 3/8" plate that would make up the 20 pounds i will also pay you for them does not matter the shape as long as they are around 3"

Cheers Bill

I only have full plates. Good news is I can get another plate in there and still be under the 20 lbs weight limit. Sorry norm, did not know until the lady at the post office told me.

The shipping is 46 dollars and some change for USPS priority flat rate international. The fastest and cheapest by a mile. She also gave me an option of $112. I said $46 is great.

So I can get 3 plates in the box. Let me know if you guys would like some more.

Norm, your first batch is on the way. Thanks

would you be able to PM me with the payment details for 3 plates in the flat rate box please.

Cheers Bill

would also be interested in the 3 plates shiped usps . -pm me details please. Thanks

Payment sent for 3 plates and shipping. PM sent

Thanks

Herb