• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***AR500 Steel Target Group Buy** Closed **

I am offically admitting I got in over my head. LOL.
9,000 pounds of steel is what I just heard. Looks like next week it will be to me and I can paint and start shipping.
Obviously be patient as it is just me getting this done. Thanks again, I think it was a successful group buy. I have already had lots of other people want to do another. Not sure I will but who knows, just tons of work!!!

That's a lot of steel!

Thank you for doing this. Don't have to worry about painting mine if you don't want to, I can spray krylon easy enough when I get them hung.

Thanks again.

I was really looking forward to the pink paint but I guess I can just borrow some of my wife's nail polish or something.
Really, no paint needed for mine either.

Alright guys, All the steel will be here tomorrow (Tuesday) . I have a ford taurus with a hitch and no joke it will take me 5 trips to and from to pick it up. LOL.
Since I work like most everyone else this will be an after work, after dinner, after family time project. I am guess by the end of the week I can have them all painted. I will then start packing them up and try to send out roughly 20-30 orders a day start next Monday. At this rate I will be done by the end of that week. :D
Have any question feel free to call. Those of you that are all paid up and have all your information in and correctly put on your order sheet will be packed first. After that I will be packing the ones that I either had a hard time reading or the ones that I need to go back and look on here to find out what you got or get a shipped address because there wasnt one.
Thanks

OK guys, I only have about 10 more boxes to pack up. 200+ total. I am going to try and print the labels and send them out tomorrow. Expect them in a few days. Thanks
28806e1.jpg

21uc5h.jpg

2yjoke1.jpg

Holy crap! that's a lot of steel.

Thanks for putting this together! Hope you built a little profit for yourself into the project.

Hey jcvibby,
Just got my order of targets.
My wife comes walking into the den with a box hanging between her legs. She says "What the hell is this! It must weight 50 lbs!". I responded "No, it must be 64 lbs".
Her backside was sore for a couple of days...:D:D:D

Thanks again

Yep,

My mailman walks in with a rough looking box askin' what the heck was in there?

Thanks!