• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR-15 DROP-IN TRIGGER ADJUSTER $20 Shipped

THE DOCTOR

AR 15 Trigger adjuster replaces the factory grip screw to reduce trigger creep, lessen pull weight, and improve hammer break for better accuracy.
Made with quality American parts in the USA. US made cap screws throughout.
Simple installation remove factory grip screw replace with this one. Screw in internal set screw to reduce creep.
Turns your stock trigger into a match trigger in minutes.

I have made a few of these up to gauge response if demand is great enough i will tool up to make them commercially.

$20 shipped sold elsewhere for $34-44

DSCF6956.jpg

It is not a drop in. You are changing the angle of the trigger which will affect the angle of the disconnect. So you may need to adjust the disconnect also with a file. Be careful not to make it a full auto.

This will not make the gun "GO FULL AUTO"

This only changes the angle of the trigger enough to reduce creep. Just like your finger takes up the travel in a two stage trigger. If you screw the adjusting screw in too far it will bind and the disconnector will catch it and not release it. If that happens back the adjusting screw out and try again.

THE DOCTOR is correct. This will not make the gun go full auto. But in order to get a good trigger, you might.

Same principle as the one Brownell sells, but THE DOCTOR is selling them for half the price. :D

I would suggest that anyone considering using this system go read the instructions and warnings on the product page on Brownells web site so you will know beforehand how this system works.

Thank you TOPBRASS for your thoughts

I supply detailed instructions with the adjusting screw and will talk someone through installation if they are having a hard time if that doesn't work for someone then I will cheerfully refund their money no questions asked.

Thanks for your interest.

Jamie

Thanks Jamie!

Thats a great price, and a fantastic offer!

I already own one from the other company, but I would like one of yours also. PM sent.

I have used about 15 of this in various receivers with various trigger components...no full auto yet, I have also talked to the originator of these devices and if used as designed there will be no problems...I use them on all my guns...ElDeelightbulb

The weight might only be 1/2# decrease or less depending on what your trigger spring and hammer springs were poundage wise in the first place. The decrease in creep is the most important improvement. If you want a significantly lighter trigger weight you might want to change out your trigger spring itself. If that is not enough you could also go to a lighter hammer spring but then you could incur some light strikes or miss-fires if you shoot surplus ammo.

"Doc...the Trigger Adjuster arrived today. Took about an hour to install (I am fumble fingered and I had to rig up a 1/16" allen wrench long enough to reach the set screw). I'm sure anyone with "normal" dexterity could do it in 30 minutes! I built my CAR-15 on an A-2 upper just before slick willy signed his "Assault Weapons" bill in the early 90's; it shoots well but the trigger has always been heavy and a bit "creepy". I weighed the trigger pull and found pull weights from 86oz to 89oz with some creep. I installed your adjuster, per your instructions, and re-checked the pull. I got 64 oz (same weight for each of 5 pulls with a trigger pull scale) with NO noticeable creep!! I applied loctite to the set screw tonight and hope to take the CAR to the range Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks for a neat "gadget" that really does work...also, I appreciate the fast shipping!"

That is from a customer feedback on another site

Thanks for your interest

Jamie