anybody know much about region k wyoming deer

jermie kearley

this is my first time on i drew a wyoming deer tag in region k does anybody have any pointers for me? i know there is some walk in areas and some hma areas and what kind of deer is a shooter?

Seems like you know alot about hunting Wyoming.. got advice on deer and elk hunting in regions F, J, M, T in Wyoming? I like hunting deep and packing in when i can and using horses. Which of these regions is the best? Can i get away from the crowd in any of these regions if i pack in and hunt hard and deep? how are the game populations and shot opportunity percentages in these regions? i would be happy with a buck over 145 and a decent 5x5 elk, because I have only taken rwo mulies and one elk, im just not ready to shoot a buck or a bull that is a babyAny advice would be most appreciated...Would you be interested in hunting in the eastern appalachian mountains for deer, bear and turkey, my way of returnign the favor of your advice...?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.