AK clothing thoughts

Threejs

I have a sheep tag for Alaska for a southern unit that will probably be very wet. I have kuiu rain gear but I'm thinking about a warmer coat. I figure I might as well get a warm coat that is waterproof as well? Anyone know a good one? Sitka, kuiu, SG, first lite etc.

I hunt in layers in mountains of MT. I have the Kuiu raingear.Some brushy areas I hunt I wear the kuiu axis pant,that parts are waterproof like legs and seat.They make a jacket where hood,shoulders and top of arms are,think that would be good.But I dont have one

I did my first sheep hunt last year in the Brooks, didn't see any legal rams but ended being weathered out due to snow. I brought a new FL seak set. I had no issue with fit or durability but anything 3 layer with taped seams will leak or soak through. I'm contemplating selling that set to jump into Kuiu Yukon/Kutana set or something Goretex for rain gear. This year I'll sacrifice the weight and carry Helly Hansen rain gear, the pvc stuff, 100% windproof and waterproof. I was very happy with that set up while caribou hunting.