Accurately Learned

ADMIN

Administrator
Previously, I told the story of my pursuit of one rifle. A custom rifle. A rifle that would do all I needed a rifle to do. A rifle I could accessorize for comfort and pursue accuracy with.

Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Accurately Learned, By Les Voth. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Very well done article. Most of us do these types of things and don't think about it as it is second nature. I help new reloaders often and have to remind myself to explain every step of the process and why I do the things I do. This would be a fantastic article to reference them to. Oddly enough my Ruger American predator likes this EXACT same load. It is 1/2 MOA to 900 yards. I have it paired with a Burris Eliminator III and it is spot on to the limits of the scope. I use it primarily for quick work on bean fields and cut overs etc. The creedmoor is a fantastic cartridge. Nice write up.

Thanks for your kind words!

I learned to think of what I was doing when my wife came with me in the truck for a couple of years before children. She would ask why I did something - usually I did it by rote and didn't realize it. But then I had to dredge up what I did, why I did it and how to do it right - to her satisfaction! It changes your degree of preemptive awareness . . .

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts