• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Accurate Ordnance less than 40 Rounds fired

Nathanh

Like new, safe queen TMR from the good ol' boys of AO. Gap molded Mcmillan A-5 adustable, 24" brux, stiller action, Badger M5, TT Diamond. Build card and stuff as it came to me from AO about 4-5 years ago. All metal in OD green. Threaded 5/8x24.

3850 shipped and insured.

nathan

Anyone know why they shut the shop down...???
One of the guys had family troubles and lost interest. In a nutshell….When the AR world starting taking a hit some of the known AR build companies (ex:Daniel Defense) starting building PRS and other bolt rifles for a fraction of the cost that had a lot of performance. The combo of fam issues and the lesser quality rifles made them decide to pull the plug. I picked up a rifle I had threaded today from Jason their master machinist and builder. He has all the cnc machines from AO. He can build a rifle and do all the stock work. He does not have a Cerecote booth so that would be on the customer or they can farm it out. They simply don't have a company or person they have total confidence in. He's building the same HIGH quality rifles you knew from AO. Jason is an incredible rifle builder!

I've got an AO 223 in an AICS chassis they built as a match trainer. I could not make it shoot like I thought it would (10 yrs ago maybe). Found out later it was the AAC 51T suppressor mount, scrapped the mounting system and now it's the best shooting rifle I've got. I lost the build card, anyone know if there files are still accessible through a former employee?

Good luck with sale.

I have one of these rifles. Believe they called it the TMR-M as I opted to go with a McMillan a5 stock. Fantastic rifle and shoots amazing. Good luck with the sale. Someone will be very happy.