A Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics

ADMIN

Administrator
I have been a Nightforce rifle scope user for well over 10 years. Nightforce in all those years has had an enviable reputation for quality and service. So when we arrived at the Orofino headquarters it was with great expectations for seeing quality control in action. But long before our 4 hour tour was over, we were just blown away. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, A Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics, By Len Backus. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

I'm close enough, I've been thinking about a tour. What does a person have to do to get on the list? Did you get to handle the various scopes? I'd like to get my hands on the Atacr prior to buying one.

Harperc

Sorry, I don't know what their tour policy is. I did see a few scope models but that was not why I was there.

This is a thread for discussion of the article, A Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics, By Len Backus. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.
The night vision teck. has come as far as the cave man . I have had the chance to check out some of the others and it is all very detailed and not just anyone can make one in the basement. With the troops coming home there should be a need to get rid of stock and that is when I think I may get a chance to pick up a great long range scope for the varment hunting here in Montana and one of the better night vision optics.gun)

I have two friends that had to send in their scopes for warranty work. Not impressed at all with the customer service. Neither scope was repaired correctly nor did Nightforce seem to care. I guess if you are not military your not on the map.

Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.