• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm RUM Package **NEW PRICE DROP**

CaptnC

Got some project gun coming together and need to thin the herd. I bought this rifle quite some time ago. But don't have very many rounds down the pipe.

If you search forums like Mauser Central dot net (most of my builds are on mauser actions) and 2coolfishing dot com or the hull truth dot com I go by the same handle CaptnC or Captn C...bcause of boat/legal issue I'm on 2cool and the hull truth with both handles.

FYI- This ad is cross posted on 2cool...

Remington 700 SS LA has the grey laminated stock. It does have the original trigger. I doubt the scope will draw very many ooooh's and aaah's but it does have a Tasco 50Von it. It holds a solid zero...I've never tried to dial up knows but I have shot several deer at over 400yds.

OK "Package"

RCBS 7mm RUM FL die set with shell holder
Nosler 140gr Accubonds new unopened box (sealed)
Hornady 175gr ELD-X new unopened box (sealed)
Box of 20 Remington CoreLoc 140's
39 pieces of brass. Sized and trimmed...all fired twice.
Richard's Microfit stock...inletted, but not fitted nor finished.

I bought 3 boxes of the Remington CoreLoc and shot 2 boxes for the brass, then shot the 40 reloads. So it only has 80 rounds down the pipe...lost one piece of brass hunting...thats why there is only 39...LOL

Going to get some better pic's of the rifle tomorrow.

$900.00 New price for the package 9/4/2017 Next price drop I will be pulling the Accubonds. I can use them in one of my 7mm RM.

7mmRUM.jpg
20170812_183733.jpg
20170813_135507.jpg
20170813_135524.jpg

Last edited:
Been busy working on my 300wm. Building it on a VZ-24 mauser action....just got a second to post the pictures
20170820_180448.jpg
h

Attachments

• 20170820_180409.jpg
    20170820_180409.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 20
Got a deal working with another member here...so I need to move this....

Anyone?

How about a Hurricane Harvey bump...TTT...almost looks like the rain will never stop here!

TTT

Just about everything you need in one box...add primers and powder!

How about a birthday price drop?

$850.00...I will pay shipping on dies, brass and ammo....you pay for the rifle and stock

Cash deal right here in Houston...FTF

Sold to a non-reloader...brass, bullets and dies will be in the reloading forum soon.

If your interested PM me...we can work something out.