They had shelf life stability issues. I saw pictures of containers with the top deteriorating
I'll keep an eye on mine. Got a 8 pounder minus a few ounces of 4955 and I don't even love that powder BUT I got it for like 240 bucks Canadian off a guy who just wanted to get rid of stuff and if I find powder up here at 30 bucks a pound, I'll buy it!! Nothing wrong with it, I just had a few scares with that particular powder going from zero pressure signs to a stiff bolt over 1 grain of increase in both a .243 and a .300'win mag. So it's not for pushing the envelope or hot rodding, and that's okay

I'll keep an eye on mine. Got a 8 pounder minus a few ounces of 4955 and I don't even love that powder BUT I got it for like 240 bucks Canadian off a guy who just wanted to get rid of stuff and if I find powder up here at 30 bucks a pound, I'll buy it!! Nothing wrong with it, I just had a few scares with that particular powder going from zero pressure signs to a stiff bolt over 1 grain of increase in both a .243 and a .300'win mag. So it's not for pushing the envelope or hot rodding, and that's okay
I have no experience with them. I just remember before they were pulled people were complaining and posting pictures in another forum. Then they were pulled from the shelves. That's all I know

Recent Posts