• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: 6fatrat

FearNoWind

This seller is incredibly patient and understanding. I'm in Commieformia so FFL transfers are a bit troublesome. Steve worked with me (and a problematic FFL who I will not use again) to get the shipment into my hands.
Thanks, Steve. Really appreciate your efforts in this transfer. :):):)

Do you have a weight on your bolt carrier group? I'm assuming your 6mm fat rat is the same as ours here in Northern California 6.5 Grendel necked down and blown out on an AR platform We are having troubles with the bolt chambering each round all the way. A small added weight to the rear of the bolt carrier groups fixes this problem if you run into down the road.

Do you have a weight on your bolt carrier group? I'm assuming your 6mm fat rat is the same as ours here in Northern California 6.5 Grendel necked down and blown out on an AR platform We are having troubles with the bolt chambering each round all the way. A small added weight to the rear of the bolt carrier groups fixes this problem if you run into down the road.

One of is confused .................. :rolleyes:

My apologies this is a feed back for that users name 6fat rat I'm sorry man I thought you were talking about the particular cartridge. Again my apologies :D:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.