• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6 arc brass

20220528_211018.jpg

I'll check this weekend. I may have some I can spare. I put this one together this past summer and it shoots stupid good groups so far. EABCO 1/7.5 accuracy barrel and a whole lot of random parts made for a fun rig.

I shoot a grendel too. Trying to buy headstamp correct if I can. I've shot a couple 6creed rounds down a 6.5creed. Trying to keep from doing that again. 😂
Clean it, run through Grendel die, run through 6ARC die, trim and good to go. Confirm shoulder with case gauge and you're good to go.
The fully fire formed case is so minuscule I never adjusted charge weight. Even though I could load hotter.

I hear you, i shoot a lot of Grendel too and I shudder to think what could happen, If you get them mixed up. An old friend of mine is missing a large part of his left hand after an oversized bullet pushed back into the case and detonated when he pulled the trigger.
I've given up trying to find 6ARC brass. I was going to use 7.62x 39 and and then I found a box of Lapua 220 Russian anything without a "GRENDEL" headstamp. but I decided the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. I see lots of 6ARC AMMO is available. My local gun shop had a case of hornady 108 match so I ended up buying 8-boxes. It's shoots one-hole groups out of my grandson's little youth model Savage and kills pigs like poison. I'll be working up a handload to duplicate it.

Recent Posts