6.5mm 140 SST for Elk???

[ QUOTE ]
No I do not. Got a Nosler cap though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I feel they are good products. In this case in point I believe the Nosler partition or the Accubond will hold up better than the SST. You can add the TSX in the mix although I am still up in the air as far as their expansion capabilities go. If range is not too long the Northforks / Swift A-frames are also a superior bullet.

Here you go more choices! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just jerking your chain.......... I have used the 180 TSX quite a bit in 300 Winn all the way to 777 yards with perfect results....... Myself and a few buddies we together have taken over 30 haed of game with TSX and have injoyed great results.
For my extreme range project I have gone to Wildcats and I expect them to perform very well'stay tuned..........
Nothing wrong with the choices that you mentioned........

Thanks for the input. I may try some Wildcat bullets too... how heavy can I go withough needing faster than a 1:9 twist barrel?

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.