• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale 6.5 PRC SAC Full build

TAZMAN

6.5 PRC Short Action Customs for sale. 22 inch Bartlein 1-7.5 twist barrel, Short Action Customs Alpha 2 action, Manners folding stock and Calvin Elite trigger. Barrel is threaded 5/8-24 and has a thread protector. I am the second owner of the rifle, but the original owner put very few rounds down the tube. I have put 87 rounds out of it, and it shoots everything very well. I loaded up some 156 Bergers and RL26 which resulted in a 4 shot group .32moa including cold bore. 2840FPS was the average but could be pushed harder probably. Rifle with rail weighs 14.5 pounds. To build this new would be approx. $5400 from SAC and I paid $3200+shipping for it. I would like to get $3000 out of it plus a little shipping. Bi-pod does not come with the rifle. I can take pay pal or Venmo but buyer covers the fees. Other forms of payment can be discussed in a PM. Not interested in any trades-full or partial.

There is one mark on the barrel from the safe and a couple marks on the forward rail mounting system. This thing is a hammer and deserves to be used. image0 (5).jpegimage6.jpegimage5.jpegimage4 (1).jpegimage3 (1).jpegimage2 (3).jpegimage1 (3).jpegimage0 (4).jpeg

Last edited:
This is the configuration I ran it as. I didn't run it with the front rail on it.

65860692720__5D1C0241-83A2-4345-BB8B-AD4A0DEFF279 (1).jpg

I have been asked about trades, so I decided to add somethings. I would consider Swarovski binoculars or a Nightforce beast MIL/MIL scope on trade.