• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED $575 WTS/WTT Dave Tooley Customized Ruger 220 Wilson Arrow

ecology2day

SPF>>> WTS/WTT Dave Tooley Customized Ruger 220 Wilson Arrow

Sold Pending Funds.....

This is a Ruger M77 MK ll that started it's life as a 220 Swift but was rechambered to a 220 Wilson Arrow. It is engraved with "Tooley Custom Rifles" and underneath "220 Wilson Arrow". Dave worked on this rifle about 8 years ago and has only worked on a couple of Ruger's so this will be a collector's item.
The 25" heavy bull barrel is a Ruger that Dave cut, chambered and fit. It looks like it has not seen a round fired. The action was squared and trued and the trigger was reworked... and set at less than a pound. The action was then glass bedded to the Nutmeg stock and fits like a glove. The only spot of wear is a scuff to the left side of the stock. (I'll try to show this when I can find my camera cord, the photos are old)
I have not shot this rifle as I bought it from a young man who inherited it. The scope does not come with the rifle but the rings do. It will be shipped with in a Dosco case.
I'd like to trade for a Sendero in 7 RUM or 300 RUM.
Cash $475 OBO shipped to your FFL.
Thanks
Jim

pix18619390.jpg
[/IMG]

pix18620187.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Recent Posts