• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 375 ELR Component Package

schamsy33

I was going to build a 375 Mercenary but have come to the realization that I wont have the time or space anytime soon to utilize such a cannon. Below is a list of components I have gathered for this build. All are new.

JJ Rock Super XL Action - Single Shot - 60MOA Rail (comes with trigger guard and action screws) Trigger shown in picture not included

Bartlein .375 cal barrel. SS - 37" blank for 36" finish -1.50" straight cylinder - 5R rifling - gain twist 7.75"-7.0"

McMillan Beast 2 inlet for JJ Rock action (attached picture shows order details with all specs)

Terminator T6 Brake 1x14 Threads

Would like to try and sell it as a package first, but if there doesn't appear to be any interest I will sell components individually.

Asking $4950 shipped OBO. Save yourself a good deal of money and no wait time.

I also have the 375 Mercenary reamers and gauges from PTG if someone is interested.

Thanks
IMG_7308.jpg
IMG_7312.jpg
IMG_7311.jpg
IMG_7310.jpg
IMG_7309.jpg
IMG_7313.jpg

I was going to build a 375 Mercenary but have come to the realization that I wont have the time or space anytime soon to utilize such a cannon. Below is a list of components I have gathered for this build. All are new.

JJ Rock Super XL Action - Single Shot - 60MOA Rail (comes with trigger guard and action screws) Trigger shown in picture not included

Bartlein .375 cal barrel. SS - 37" blank for 36" finish -1.50" straight cylinder - 5R rifling - gain twist 7.75"-7.0"

McMillan Beast 2 inlet for JJ Rock action (attached picture shows order details with all specs)

Terminator T6 Brake 1x14 Threads

Would like to try and sell it as a package first, but if there doesn't appear to be any interest I will sell components individually.

Asking $4950 shipped OBO. Save yourself a good deal of money and no wait time.

I also have the 375 Mercenary reamers and gauges from PTG if someone is interested.

ThanksView attachment 362842View attachment 362843View attachment 362844View attachment 362845View attachment 362846View attachment 362847
GREAT set of components for an ELR. We already have several ELR builds going on so we know the costs and this is a really fair deal!
Should be a real shooter for sure @ 2 miles!

What are the specs on that cartridge? Also what brass?

Brass is only available from RCC. I ordered brass back in December 2020. Still no ETA. Had the brass been readily available, this build would have been complete.
These components can be used towards any 375 cal Cheytac variant.

Recent Posts