• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 257 Weatherby Ammo for Sale

canderson

*SOLD* I have for sale 35 rounds of weatherby factory ammo loaded with 120gr. Nosler Partition. They were both bought within the last two weeks. The blaser rifle did not like them. I will take any reasonable offer. Please send me a PM. I hope someone is looking for a good deal on some factory ammo.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
I have for sale 35 rounds of weatherby factory ammo loaded with 120gr. Nosler Partition. They were both bought within the last two weeks. The blaser rifle did not like them. I will take any reasonable offer. Please send me a PM. I hope someone is looking for a good deal on some factory ammo.

Thanks,
Chris

Priley6

I have for sale 35 rounds of weatherby factory ammo loaded with 120gr. Nosler Partition. They were both bought within the last two weeks. The blaser rifle did not like them. I will take any reasonable offer. Please send me a PM. I hope someone is looking for a good deal on some factory ammo.

Thanks,
Chris

Sorry, the 120gr is much more than the 100 and 115
revise to 85.00

Pat Riley
[email protected]

Have you sold the 257 rounds. If you have not please call me and I will give $70.00 for the 35 rounds.

Chad or Melissa
605-680-4177

First of all, I must apologize to all who have respnsed lately to my ad. I am sorry that I have not gotten back to all of you sooner. There was a lull in the response to the ad several months ago. A friend bought a new Remington in the 257. He took the ammo and tried it. I finally remembered to talk to him about it. He shot all of it up. I will have to try to get some money out of him now. Thanks for looking, I will be more prompt next time.

Chris

Recent Posts