• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.243 bullets - 100g JSP

nfoley

I have 1000 243 100g jacketed soft point bullets for sale. They are from RMR and are pulled bullets. RMR sells for 165/1000, I bought way more than I need so will sell 1000 for $120 shipped. They make great practice bullets and I would use them for hunting as well.

I have 1000 243 100g jacketed soft point bullets for sale. They are from RMR and are pulled bullets. RMR sells for 165/1000, I bought way more than I need so will sell 1000 for $120 shipped. They make great practice bullets and I would use them for hunting as well.
I would do $100 ?

I will do $100 for 1000. Am elk hunting till Tuesday. Let me know how you would like to pay. I can do PayPal or you can send me a check.
Thanks, Nils

I will do $100 for 1000. Am elk hunting till Tuesday. Let me know how you would like to pay. I can do PayPal or you can send me a check.
Thanks, Nils
Thanks, Nils
paypal works for me , good luck on your hunt .

Thanks, if you could do PayPal friends and family to [email protected] I will get them shipped as soon as I get home. If you want to wait I'll shoot you a message when I get home. Thanks - Nils