• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2006 Dodge Power Wagon

Ludicrous

78k miles, excellent condition. HOA issues so its gotta go. Trade for NICE Jeep or 18k cash. SW FL.

null-9.jpg

The HOA dictates what type of vehicle you can have? I feel bad for ya so I'll reluctantly offer up a brand new in box Vortex Razor (hasn't even seen light of day since leaving the factory) as a straight across trade.

Seriously though, good luck with the sale, nice lookin truck!

Geb

Me and the HOA president had a less than polite conversation about the HOA rules. By "the book" a pickup truck is allowed. But he reads the same rule differently. He did say ANY SUV is ok though, maybe I should get this:

null-10.jpg

What really gets my goat is he drives one of these:

null-12.jpg

But his FL registration card says "utility vehicle" (its a stinkin TRUCK...) and not "truck" like my registration. Never mind the intent of the rule is "Commercial Trucks, Trailers , Boats & Campers". I used to be an auto appraiser too. His Cadillac also has a large dent which he has not fixed in over 5 years, therefore he is on violation of the "vehicle must be in good condition" clause. But F it, I'm tired of fighting with them. The only two speed bumps in the whole community are on either side of his house. Says there is a speeding problem right there. (25 mph zone in a short S curve) The guy gets my blood boiling any time I think about him. BTW them speed bumps don't slow down a Power Wagon much. i can hardly feel them at 55 mph...LOL.

Broz that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Lol. Does the deal include a golf equity membership?

Montana or Wyoming is in my future though.

Montana or Wyoming is in my future though.

You won't be sorry. My biggest regret in life so far is that I waited too long to move here. I should have done it years ago. All my shiny trucks, boats and stuff are gone. But tomorrow I will start a 2 day drive taking cattle to mountain pasture on my new horse. I love it.

Jeff

Time to get the hell out of Dodge:D:)

Tell you what----I'll spring for the pink paint to paint your house and we'll all pitch in and get you a big ole "don't tread on me" flag so that you can plant it on a 50 foot bright red flagpole in the middle of your front lawn. Oh, can you have a lawn?........

Hope you sell it and move to somewhere sensible.

Randy

"Land of the Free"

I can park my car or truck outside, but if I so much as unscrew the lugnuts or remove the plate, the "ordinance police" could fine me on a daily basis. Of course no-one is enforcing the ordinances right now, but someone with connections and an ax to grind could make the wheels turn if they wanted to. One of the reasons I need to get the heck out of this place... In August I will be closing on some land in southern CO.

Recent Posts