• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 20 Practical White Oak Precision built AR-15 AR15

Entropic

This Auction in for my .20 practical AR Rifle. This is a great varmint rifle for those who handload and do not want to pay for 204 Ruger brass (very similar ballistics). The upper is made by White Oak Precision, a builder of competition AR-15s. The barrel is 26" and 10 Twist. Very well made. Heavy barrel under the handguard. A Redding bushing s-type die set is also included with bushings to neck down 223/556 brass. I have fired 10 rounds through this gun and it shot a tight little dime size knot with little effort on my part. It has very little recoil. Follow up shots are easy due to weight and light bullets. I was able to follow the vapor trail through the scope during a few long range test shots. JARD adjustable trigger is very nice and breaks clean at 3#. Magpul Adjustable stock really helps adjust the gun for perfect eye relief. Scope not included. Bipod +$40. Rifle also comes with 105 pieces of prepped brass and a box of 39Gr Blitzkings. Feel Free to message me. I can also separate the Upper if desired. I am able to answer questions you may have. Gun is in very good condition. No Surprises. Selling it because I just don't use it like I hoped I would. $1575 Shipped to your FFL or FTF near central Missouri.

IMAG0957[1].jpg