199 trust.com?

Tgunz64

so I think it's time to get the ball rolling on this stuff. I'd like to get the trust set up. Local shop recommended www.199trust.com to use. Anyone here use them and what was your experience? I heard some stores do them for free or discounted (Dakota silencer) but then your stuck only be able to add products sold by them. I want my own outside of a dealer so I have more "control" of it I guess. Anyway thanks in advance!

I don't have experience with that one. I used the Silencer Shop one. I did it all at once. Bough the trust, paid for the stamp, & bought the suppressor through silencershop.com.

https://www.silencershop.com/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/251/s/nfa-gun-trust/

I found the the combination of their iPhone app and the Kiosk system to be a nice way to submit fingerprints and such. Everyone on the trust has to go through the same process, so that helped make life easier on them as well.

I don't think they have anything blocking me from using it for other purchases, from other vendors, but I haven't tried to go through the process again. Good chance I'd use Silencer Shop again anyways. It was about 18 months from the day I purchased everything to the day I finally got my suppressor. About the time I should have been getting it, there was a government shutdown. That didn't help at all.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.