WHITE FEATHER-USMC SNIPER VIET NAM

Let us know the name of the book, might already have it in our E books on our Fire Tablet.
Marine Sniper: 93 Confirmed Kills

I have the first edition in my book collection. Read it when it came out and a couple of times since.

1714698222335.png

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Let us know the name of the book, might already have it in our E books on our Fire Tablet.
I haven't got a chance to look yet but I'm pretty sure the book's name is "White Feather".
I have a few of the unknown stories about the SEALS. They are unknown Heros.
Sounds like a good read. Not sure if they are unknown but I believe most of their missions are.

Thanks
Semper Fi!
I bought the book years ago.
View attachment 568692
Read that book back in early 90"s -- was working offshore as a comercial diver/welder--- books and VCR tapes of old coyboy/western movies were mandatory to pass the down time --- and cassette tapes for my walkman......oh how times have changed.

Mark
I have a few of the unknown stories about the SEALS. They are unknown Heros. I have/had a few good friends in the Teams.

I have a cousin (by marriage) that was a SEAL in the early '60's. He made several recon missions into North Viet Nam…… before much of America had ever heard of Viet Nam. Not a big man……but a tough man! memtb

I spoke with him on the phone back in the 90s. Incredibly modest man. IIRC, his phone number was published. Also spoke with his son, who at the time was a SSG in the USMC.

The book was excellent. I told Hathcock killing the Apache woman must have been great, that she was a real bitch. He just grunted something like "uh-huh."