Hammer Hunter Load Data, (See page 1, Post 8)

Due to the absence of RL26 and the instability of RL22, also the market flooding of VV powders now I'm redoing some load development. Does anyone have any load data or starting data for a 7mm Rem Mag, N565,143 HH, Norma brass, WLRM or F215 primer?

I'm currently running 69.0gr RL22 at 3350ish, but I can't shoot it in the summer lol.

Thanks
Comparing those two powders in GRT with the information you provided, it looks like you should be able to get a little more velocity out of N565 at that same pressure level and possibly a little greater case fill. That is using the default powder profiles though which I haven't found to be universally accurate. If nothing else, I bet you don't lose velocity. N565 has performed very well for me shooting in the summer and below zero.

Comparing those two powders in GRT with the information you provided, it looks like you should be able to get a little more velocity out of N565 at that same pressure level and possibly a little greater case fill. That is using the default powder profiles though which I haven't found to be universally accurate. If nothing else, I bet you don't lose velocity. N565 has performed very well for me shooting in the summer and below zero.
Thank you for the reply. Do you have any idea about where to start for a minimum charge weight?

Thank you for the reply. Do you have any idea about where to start for a minimum charge weight?
just using all default values and profiles, the 69.0gr RL22 load produced 68.5kpsi. That doesn't necessarily mean that's exactly the pressure that your load is at, but it provides a point for comparison to other powders. If I use the default N565 profile, 72.5gr also produces 68.5kpsi. Use that information however makes sense to you. I like to load a couple rounds to do a quick sanity check in scenarios like this where I have zero personal data on a powder, but I have a range in my backyard so it's no major inconvenience to do a quick test.

just using all default values and profiles, the 69.0gr RL22 load produced 68.5kpsi. That doesn't necessarily mean that's exactly the pressure that your load is at, but it provides a point for comparison to other powders. If I use the default N565 profile, 72.5gr also produces 68.5kpsi. Use that information however makes sense to you. I like to load a couple rounds to do a quick sanity check in scenarios like this where I have zero personal data on a powder, but I have a range in my backyard so it's no major inconvenience to do a quick test.
I see what you did there! I also agree with sanity checks lol. I'm going to start down at 65gr and work up in .5gr increments. I appreciate your help.

Due to the absence of RL26 and the instability of RL22, also the market flooding of VV powders now I'm redoing some load development. Does anyone have any load data or starting data for a 7mm Rem Mag, N565,143 HH, Norma brass, WLRM or F215 primer?

I'm currently running 69.0gr RL22 at 3350ish, but I can't shoot it in the summer lol.

Thanks
I also want to throw CAUTION to anyone considering the 69gr. load of RL22 I'm using currently. This load is 1.5gr. OVER MAX suggested by Nosler.