7-300 Norma Mag Improved

I don't see any in stock anywhere? I was going to get more haha. Send me a link if you don't mind!

Thanks man! Yeah it's pretty crazy, you definitely can't write the barrel off just based off the throat. Just have to shoot it until it fails, because I figured my forming barrel was TOAST
I had a .243 WIN with over 2,000 rounds on it that had chunks missing out of the throat and it still shot in the .3's... this was with monos though and might have skinned a lead bullet but looks are not how to judge a barrels performance.

I had a .243 WIN with over 2,000 rounds on it that had chunks missing out of the throat and it still shot in the .3's... this was with monos though and might have skinned a lead bullet but looks are not how to judge a barrels performance.
This forming barrel has certainly taught me that!

Updated! Now weighs 10lbs 1oz 🙌🏼. I decided not to do the new barrel. This barrel is hammering and I didn't feel like doing more load work haha. So this is the same #6 Brux.
View attachment 572170
Looks sick! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on that stock once you do some shooting with it. Seems very well designed for recoil.

My 300 Norma is built on a bat vesper and I've been thinking about trying to get a nimrod to try. Where did you get yours from? Unknown munitions has them on backorder but I've been unable to get a hold of them...

Looks sick! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on that stock once you do some shooting with it. Seems very well designed for recoil.

My 300 Norma is built on a bat vesper and I've been thinking about trying to get a nimrod to try. Where did you get yours from? Unknown munitions has them on backorder but I've been unable to get a hold of them...
I think I'm going to like it a lot! I got mine straight from Dallas. Just had an undersized barrel channel that I had to open up. Might be worth reaching out to him.