• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B Binos

jgraham01

SPF

I have a nice set of Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B Ballistic Rangefinder Binoculars, model 40049, for sale. Good for ballistic use to 2000 yards, which is over a mile. Comes with original box and all the parts and paperwork, as originally sold. This is a discontinued model that sold for $3000+. I have two sets of these. This one has some very light scratches on the reflective coating and I contacted Leica, who said that they do not interfere with rangefinding or viewing. I compared it to my other set and I can find zero difference in the quality. The warranty is also transferable to the buyer, you just register them in your name online. I just do not need two sets of the same binoculars, so selling this one for $1500 shipped. Check or MO only, no trades and contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited:
I have a nice set of Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B Ballistic Rangefinder Binoculars, model 40049, for sale. Good for ballistic use to 2000 yards, which is over a mile. Comes with original box and all the parts and paperwork, as originally sold. This is a discontinued model that sold for $3000+. I have two sets of these. This one has some very light scratches on the reflective coating and I contacted Leica, who said that they do not interfere with rangefinding or viewing. I compared it to my other set and I can find zero difference in the quality. The warranty is also transferable to the buyer, you just register them in your name online. I just do not need two sets of the same binoculars, so selling this one for $1500 shipped. Check or MO only, no trades and contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

View attachment 568938View attachment 568939View attachment 568940
AWESOME RF Binos and Price. We had two sets and wish we still had a set of Leica RF. Glass is the BEST!!!

Recent Posts